It’s all over the internet today.
Frozen is going to have a huge presence at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this summer.
From July 5th through September 1, 2014, The Studios are going to have numerous opportunities for you to see Anna and Elsa.
Some facts about what is happening.
The premise: Olaf is on summer vacation in Hollywoodland. He’s going to show up around the Park and there’s going to be a “Take-Along Olaf” available for your to carry with you as you visit the Park. I assume this means there are going to be Olafs for sale at various locations throughout the Park. If you post your photos on social media at #OlafSummerVacation, your picture may show up in the day’s photos.
- Royal Welcome: Each day at 11:00 a.m., Anna and Elsa will ride down Hollywood Boulevard in a horse-drawn sleigh. Joining the fun will be skaters, ice cutters, skiers as well as Kristoff. The procession will end at the Sorcerer’s Hat where there will be an official welcome.
- Sing-Along: There will be a sing-along which tells the history of Arendelle. It will be held at the Premiere Theater (at the end of Streets of America). Royal Historians will be joined by Anna and Elsa as they tell the story of their kingdom.
- Trading Post: Located inside Soundstage One where you can play “winter” type games as well as purchase Frozen related merchandise as well as Frozen inspired food and drinks is Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post & Frozen Funland.
- Dance Party: Every night starting at 5:30 p.m. there will be a DJ and live band leading a rock and roll dance party at the Sorcerer’s Hat. In addition to Frozen hits, there will be classic and contemporary summer hits at what Disney is calling the Coolest Summer Ever Dance Party.
- Fireworks: Disney loves fireworks and they’re going to be ending each day at 9:45 p.m. with fireworks set to the music of Frozen. Again, this event can be viewed from the Sorcerer’s Hat.
Is this all that Disney has planned? Knowing Disney they’ve got more things planned to entertain us all.
Although they didn’t mention it, and it doesn’t show up on the FastPass page of My Disney Experience, I’m sure that they’re going to have to figure out a way to control the crowds.
If you’re lucky enough to be headed to Walt Disney World this summer, I hope that you get a chance to see at least some of these events. Let us know what you think.
Keep moving …